There are no words to describe the amount of support I have received lately. Even moreso there are no words to explain how absolutely I am grateful to each of you that have followed along on my blogging journey. I wanted to do something special for my ‘Day Ones’ and decided to throw a launch party! It was the hardest and most rewarding thing I have done. First of all, how the heck was I going to decide on a guest list when all I wanted to do was invite everyone? I miraculously narrowed down the list and began planning.
I wanted the party to represent being inspired, I worked with the greatest event planners of Raw Occasions (@rawoccasions on IG, https://www.rawoccasions.com) it was Lindsey’s birthday and she still chose to work my event!! I had something fun up my sleeve for her since she was kind enough to work for me on her birthday! Also we worked with some of THE greatest sponsors and companies who provided giveaway items and discount codes! See below for yours!
We had dinner from Village Baker located in Lehi and let me tell you, I LOVE Village Baker. In fact I crave it all the time! They have the best sandwiches, pizza, salads, soups & more. My favorite thing is a treat called the Special K bar. Do yourself a favor and go get one ASAP!
There was dinner, giveaways, cake, laughter and tears (on my end)! Let me tell you, putting this all together and seeing it all pay off had me on the verge of grateful tears for so many days! People might think I’m crazy for attempting to pursue photography & blogging full time, but it’s something I am so passionate about. I want to put my heart and soul into it every single day. I want to support others like they have supported me. I want to make a difference in todays world. I want to capture and share moments that mean something. I want to INSPIRE.
Keep scrolling for all the details about my launch party, my outfit & a bunch of discounts, made just for my supporters!! Click on the images to see the full size/photo!
ALL THE DETAILS:
Cake: @ellie.marks email@example.com-The cake was seriously the most beautiful & was absolutely delicious! If you need any sort of baked goods, Ellie is your girl!
Gifts: Bright Boxes-These are the cutest little boxes that are made to brighten someones day! https://www.brightboxs.com
Life Of Lex Sign: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PartyMadePretty?ref=pr_shop_more
Sponsors: Village Baker, WM Nutrition, @spraytansbyalexis, Spiritually Fit Apparel, Arvo, Ziya Activewear with Stephanie, Laced Hair Extensions, LipSense by Kiersten, Young Living Essential Oils by Chelsea, Maskara by Reagan,
- $5 off a spray tan from @spraytansbyalexis when you mention Life Of Lex
- $29 @smilesciences Teeth Whitening Kit (originally $299) When you use code: LEXI9
- 10% off Spiritually Fit Apparel Use code: SFAxlex
- $10 off a Fab Fit Fun Box using link: http://xo.fff.me/fgy79
- $10 off an online at Zaful email firstname.lastname@example.org for link!
- $10 off online order at Rachel Zoe Box of Style! Email email@example.com for link!
- $10 off online at Just Fab! Use link: www.justfab.com/invite/lifeoflex
- 30% off @lalalovelyboutique using code: lovelylc in stores or online!
- $25 off starter kits for Young Living Essential Oils from Chelsea! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem!
- 20% off any @rawoccasion service when you mention Life Of Lex
Outfit Details: (Click photo below to shop)